Acai Berry Blog - Acai Berry Facts & Information

Acai Berry Information And Facts Related To The Acai Berry And It's Many Healthy Benefits.

Friday, April 08, 2005

A Very Interesting Acai Berry Fact - How Much Acai Can They Drink!

From the prior Acai Berry Article that I mentioned in my last post I gained a very interesting little tidbit of information on the Acai.

In the South American city of Belem they estimate 200,000 liters of Acai Berry juice is consumed on a daily basis amongst a population of 1.3 Million people.

This has developed a very strong industry employing nearly 30,000 people.

The mystery of the Acai Berry is starting to unfold.

6 Comments:

At 12:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anyone who regularly consumes properly processed Acai berries needs no convincing... For the rest of their lives they will be customers of Acai products!Acai has truly earned it's title as the "Number One Super food.

 
At 11:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting, yes... But coming to an end soon! I just read that Belem natives can't afford Acai anymore...

The supply is now too in demand by companies like Sambazon & Mona Vie!

...I guess they'll just have to learn to share with the rest of the world, huh?

 
At 10:23 PM, Anonymous p90x said...

The supply is now too in demand by companies like Sambazon & Mona Vie!

...I guess they'll just have to learn to share with the rest of the world, huh?
Acai Berry
Colon Cleanse
Extenze

 
At 11:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's up to all, how is everything, I think every one is getting more from this web page, and your
views are pleasant in support of new people.

Feel free to surf to my web-site; make money at home

 
At 2:19 AM, Blogger Unknown said...


I was excited to discover this website
http://www.kuwait.prokr.net/
http://www.emirates.prokr.net/

 
At 1:32 AM, Anonymous Jual Tas Seminar Kit said...


I just want to tell you that I am newbie to blogs and seriously liked this blog site. Very likely I’m want to bookmark your
website . You amazingly come with amazing articles and reviews. Cheers for sharing with us your web-site.
Please Visit and review this website Konveksi Tas Seminar Kit , Jual Tas Seminar.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home